The Hruska Clinic automatically files all insurance claims for physical therapy services. Although it may take 30-60 days to receive a bill for your deductible and co-insurance, all co-pays are due at the time of service. The following is intended to help you better understand our billing process:
- Charges for your visit are sent by your therapist to our billing staff.
- Our billing staff then submits these charges to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Payment from your insurance company is generally received within 30-60 days.
- A statement will be mailed to you after your insurance has paid or made a decision on services rendered, usually within 30-60 days.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Please contact us if you wish to receive a record of your charges prior to receiving your bill. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our billing procedures.